In this year, we have many amazing structures. It is time for us to look back at these structures.
It can be claimed that the design, ideas of these structures couldn’t be easily classified in the standard categories so we devoted this section to them since they are worth all of our attention. Enjoy!
1. The Dragonfly by Vincent Callebaut
2. Palazzo Italia by Nemesi & Partners
3. Floating City by AT Design Office
4. The Antarctic Port For Tourism and Research by Sergiu-Radu Pop
5. Vertical Café in the Opus Office Tower by Zaha Hadid
6. The Bombay Sapphire’s Laverstoke Millby GWP Architecture and Thomas Heatherwick
7. The Louis Vuitton Foundation Center by Frank Gehry
8. The Kezmarske Hut by Atelier 8000
9. Magic Mountain Lodge
10. New Science Pyramid at the Denver Botanic Garden by Burkett Design
The mountainous region is emulated by the shape of the project and the hexagonal cement panels of the skin are a reference to the bees of the botanical garden combining all the benefits of eco-friendly design with a contemporary aesthetic.